Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of the Institute for Strategic Policy Solutions will hold a quarterly meeting to which the public is invited, commencing at 6 p.m. on Monday, November 9, 2020 at 6 PM via Zoom.
Download last months agenda here: August 10, 2020 Agenda
The meeting will be held for the purpose of considering routine business of the Institute. A copy of the agenda may be obtained within seven (7) days of the meeting.
February 8, 2021
Click here to view minutes from past meetings.
Kimberly Jackson, Esq.
- Attorney and Community Activist
- Serves on the following Boards: Academy Prep, Arts Alliance, St. Pete Free Clinic, YMCA, St. Pete Arts Advisory, COPAA
Dr. Tonjua Williams
Ex-officio | President, St. Petersburg College
Hon. Irene Sullivan
- Senior Judge, Florida Circuit Court, Juvenile and Family Divisions
- Adjunct Professor, Stetson University College of Law
Hon. George Greer
Board Vice Chair
- Retired Judge, Pinellas-Pasco Circuit Court
- Former Pinellas County Commissioner
- Public Policy & Administration Student
- Community Volunteer
- An outdoor enthusiast who loves the beach, parks, and camping
- Board of Trustees, St. Petersburg College
- CEO and Publisher, Tampa Bay Business & Wealth Magazine
- Former Publisher, Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Clerk of the Court and Comptroller, Pinellas County
- Former Trustee, St. Petersburg College
Gershom Faulkner, has been motivated by service to his country and to the community. A decorated United States Marine, Mr. Faulkner served honorably during the Gulf War and was awarded several commendations. Mr. Faulkner exchanged his military service for service to his community. Mr. Faulkner serves as Deputy District Director & Military Liaison for Congressman Charlie Crist of the United States House of Representatives serving Florida’s 13th Congressional District.
- Director of Urban Affairs for the City of St. Petersburg. Her focus on the South St. Petersburg Community Redevelopment Area helps to leverage existing community resources and direct new investments in people, programs, and purpose in a way that will be impactful and sustainable.
- Passionate about the City’s My Brother’s and Sister’s Keeper Initiative to better support African American young men and women through the Cohort of Champions program.
- President, Pinellas County Urban League
- Retired business/tax attorney
- Nature photographer and writer
Dr. Laurie King
- Associate Professor of Applied Ethics at St. Petersburg College
- Practiced law for ten years
- SPC Alumni, Summa Cum Laude
- Former Registered Pharmaceutical Technician
- Former multi-award-winning International Model United Nations Delegate
- Current Member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society of Psychology, The National Society of Leadership and Success, and The Golden Key Honor Society
- AARP Florida State Director since 2010
- Chair of the Florida Civic Advance. https://consensus.fsu.edu/fca/
- Past Board member and Program Chair of Leadership Florida, and past Board member of the Florida Council on Aging
- Public Policy Officer, Juvenile Welfare Board
- Former Florida State Representative & Mayor of New Port Richey